Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rare B Shea Hockey Talk


Like I said before, I am not a hockey expert nor do I pretend too be. I was raised on the three main sports, basketball, baseball, and football, and could never really get into hockey. I like to watch a Bruins game every now and then but hockey has never really interested me. But with the Bruins in the playoffs again, I've tried to get myself into it the Bruins. Watching the Bruins continued to get dominated by the Canadiens made me wonder a couple things. How can one team lose 12 times straight to a hated rival? and when is that losing team going to do knock someone down? By knock someone down I mean to finally stand up to someone on the other team and show that you are willing to fight. Someone on the B's has to level a Hab. Can you imagine the Red Sox losing 10 straight to the Yankees without Jeter or A-Rod getting knocked down by Beckett or someone else? It took one blowout in the 1984 NBA Finals for someone (Larry Legend) to say something about and then Mchale took out Rambis and the Lakers were stunned and the Celts won in 7 games. Like I said I am no Puck Guru so I don't know what type of hockey strategy the Bruins can use to finally beat Montreal but if anyone on the Bruins has any pride someone has to go down and go down hard on the Canadiens. Its just in the athletes code. You cant keep getting your ass kicked by a hated rival.


In some other news, if you want to read something hilarious then check out this article from Pat Jordan on what Jose Canseco's life is really like now and how he is such a scumbag. Some graphic details but thoroughly entertaining.

No comments: