Saturday, May 3, 2008

Game 7


Last night in Game 6, the Celtics played their worst 4th quarter of the entire season. It was just a poorly played quarter by everyone. Now the Celts have a do or die Game 7 tomorrow against the Atlanta Hawks. I still think that we will win but we should of closed the Hawks out last night. What I didn't like about last night was no one looked like they wanted to shoot the ball in the 4th. KG kept making the extra pass when I would like to see him put his head down and go to the rim. Pierce fouling out on a bogus call didn't help any cause he would have been the guy to attack the hoop. Also since when do you get a tech for tossing you headband towards your bench? Its not like he threw it on the court. But in this Game 7, I would like to see KG or Pierce pull a Cedric Maxwell and say jump on my back cause I'm gonna carry us today. I want someone to do that tomorrow and then do it for the rest of the postseason. We should be able to get this win in front of a packed house in the Garden. Having the home court is huge but if the Celtics are gonna win a championship, they have to prove they can win on the road in the postseason. But lets get this Game 7 first.

No comments: